All repair and maintenance requests are to be logged through your Tenant portal.
This ensures all matters are attended to in a timely manner. Please ensure you give as much information about the repair or maintenance issue as possible to avoid any inconveniences being experienced.
Should your repair or maintenance request be of an urgent nature please contact us immediately on 0412 169 075.
Urgent repairs or maintenance in a rental property could be as follows, but not limited to:
- burst water service
- blocked or broken toilet system
- serious roof leak
- gas leak
- dangerous electrical fault
- flooding or serious flood damage
- serious storm or fire damage
- failure or breakdown of any essential service or appliance provided by a landlord or agent for hot water, water, cooking, heating, or laundering
- failure or breakdown of the gas, electricity or water supply
- any fault or damage in the premises that makes the premises unsafe or insecure
- an appliance, fitting or fixture that is not working properly and causes a substantial amount of water to be wasted
- a serious fault in a lift or staircase